Sign Up Now!
30% Off Your First Order
New Product Alerts
Bodacious Age-Defying Body Oil Pumpkin Spice
This products’s shelf-life will end on 2/1/2022. Our new antiaging body oil will be released soon.
Our body oil with its natural cinnamon scent, is made from 100% premium botanicals and contains 75% certified organic ingredients from various regions of the world; No “fluff” ingredients or common oils. These exotic, high-performance, fast-absorbing, non-greasy oils help to reduce the visible signs of aging and will leave your skin feeling bodacious! Bodacious is certified cruelty-free and vegan. It is also nut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO and is made is the USA.
- Organic Kalahari Citrullus Lanatus (Wild Melon) Seed Oil – This oil comes from a drought resistant plant in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. Wild Melon Seed Oil has a high price tag and is therefore primarily found in high-end anti-aging cosmetic products.
- Organic Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil - This unrefined, cold-pressed Baobab oil is an excellent source of vitamins and linoleic acid (Omega-6) and linolenic acid (Omega-3).
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil – Native to the United States, this well is known for its moisturizing and nourishing benefits.
- Organic Virgin Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Native to Mexico and the Americas, this oil is one of the more traditional oils used in anti-aging skin care for its emollient properties.
- Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil – This unique oil, that is native to Central America, has an unusually high content of Gamma-Linolenic Acid – an omega-6 fatty acid.
Other Ingredients: Olive Squalane, Organic Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Tocopherol (Vit E), Organic Light Essential Oil Fragrance
Apply as needed to non-wet skin and allow to dry before dressing.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you have a history of severe allergic reactions to botanicals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.