Bodacious Age-Defying Body Oil Pumpkin Spice
Bodacious Age-Defying Body Oil with it's natural cinnamon scent, is made from 100% premium botanicals and contains 75% certified organic ingredients from various regions of the world. There are no “fluff” ingredients or common oils. These exotic, high-performance, fast-absorbing, non-greasy oils help to reduce the visible signs of aging and will leave your skin feeling bodacious! Just like all Organic Cosmetica products, Bodacious Body Oil is cruelty-free, vegan, nut-free (may contain fruit seed oil), gluten-free, soy-free, contains no GMOs and is made is the USA. Key Ingredients:
- Organic Kalahari Citrullus Lanatus (Wild Melon) Seed Oil – This oil comes from a drought resistant plant in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. Wild Melon Seed Oil has a high price tag and is therefore primarily found in high-end anti-aging cosmetic products.
- Organic Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil - This unrefined, cold-pressed Baobab oil is an excellent source of vitamins and linoleic acid (Omega-6) and linolenic acid (Omega-3).
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil – Native to the United States, this well is known for its moisturizing and nourishing benefits.
- Organic Virgin Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Native to Mexico and the Americas, this oil is one of the more traditional oils used in anti-aging skin care for its emollient properties.
- Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil – This unique oil, that is native to Central America, has an unusually high content of Gamma-Linolenic Acid – an omega-6 fatty acid.
Other Ingredients: Olive Squalane, Organic Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Tocopherol (Vit E), Organic Light Essential Oil Fragrance Organic Cosmetica is committed to researching the most effective natural ingredients for our products. Updates to the formulations are made frequently. Always read the ingredients label for any potential allergies before purchasing your product.
Directions: For external use only. Apply as needed to non-wet skin and allow to dry before dressing. Wash hands after applying.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from sunlight and heat. All-natural products tend to have a shorter shelf-life than synthetic products.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you have a history of severe allergic reactions to botanicals. Should you develop an allergic reaction, such as a rash or hives, wash off the oil well. If symptoms persist, contact your doctor. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your doctor before using. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.